Sunday 5 January 2020

2019/2020 Wardrobe Post!


2019/2020 Wardrobe Post!


Hello! My wardrobe might be small but it is well used and beloved! It was always my goal when I started the fashion NOT to hoard, since I am very prone to it. That doesn't mean I'm not open to a bigger wardrobe, just that if I don't wear something enough or at all I will let it go. If I love all the items I won't. There will be two parts in this post for main pieces, since my wardrobe is essentially two capsule wardrobes, one is brown and chocolatey, the other is black sweet stuff. I am sorry to say that some items are still on my way so I will try to add them as soon as they do as they are 2019 purchases and I'd like to see everything I would've had then when I will make my 2020 post!
♡Chocolate OPs, JSKs and Skirts ✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Melty Cream Doughnut OP in Ivory (1st release)

What can I say except this was my number one dreamdress. I cried when I won a bid war and got it and to this day seeing it and wearing it brings me so much joy. I adore all the little details it has. When Tyler from LWLN talked about was also the first time I noticed the pretzel! Just an incredible dress.
✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Musee du Chocolat OP in brown

 I adore this dress even though it is much fancier than I will ever be. I really like how it just looks like a JSK with a blouse but it's not. I bought it off of a friend in my comm and we made a deal she could keep the ribbon, since I would simply never use it.
✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Sweet Cream House Collar JSK in Ivory

This dress is so lovely, busy and comfy! It's hard to find a good blouse for it due to the collar, but it is removable. I just love looking at it and finding all the little things I didn't before. Definitely one of my faves.

✩BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT✩
Welcome to the Sweets Hexenhaus ♪ Ribbon JSK in Ivory
Just an adorable print! I was super into fairytales when I was a child and Hansel and Gretel was one of my favourites. I seemed to like all the scary ones haha. The material they used for it is super thick and nice, it's a dress that can take a beating. This one was a present and I love it. I wish I'd own more BTSSB dresses, this one is so nice. ✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Melty Ribbon Chocolate Skirt in Brown



This skirt is so incredibly elegant yet simple enough to wear daily. The back is so beautiful and I hadn't appreciated how nice it was until I got it. It's pretty heavy so giving it poof is troublesome but it's a must have for any chocolate print addicts. ✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Wonder Party Tiered Skirt in Brown
I got this skirt for super cheap and was so happy, I'd wanted this print for so long but other dreamdresses took over. The gold on it is very shiny and adds a very nice feeling of luxury to it that fits the theme of fancy tea. The lace is one of my favourite parts, the cups are so cute!
♡Black OPs, JSKs and Skirts ✩SUMMER FAIRY✩
Dolly Cross Hospital OP
This dress was love at first sight. The front panel with the cross, the skull with bear ears… It was instantly a dream dress. But the orders had been closed and I had to scour 2.taobao to find it. I was so happy when I got it!
✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Lovely Check Ribbon Cut OP

Okay so this isn't a dress per se but I have no idea where to put it. I always joked that if AP came out with a full sweater dress I'd get it. Lo and behold, they actually made one! I got it immediately and I am so glad I did, it's super comfy.
✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Sugar Cross Cutsew OP

This dress has the best memories! Not only did I get it at AP Paris on release day, I also wore it a lot in Paris. It's super cute, very airy despite being a cutsew OP. Only thing I wish is that it had waist ties of some sort, it can look pretty baggy.


✩SUMMER TALES BOUTIQUE✩ Printed Cutsew OP I got this at the Halloween Tea Party that Summer Tales Boutique organized. It's a super cool brand right here where I live, in The Netherlands. This dress is mega casual and can only hold one small petticoat but I love it! ✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Fancy Hospital OP



I just adore hospital prints tbh, I have had a complicated relationship with them and in a way, hospital stuff reminds me that I am still here and how lucky I am to be. I really hope to get the Cutsew OP version of this dress. It's adorable. ✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩ Dolce Tartan Velveteen JSK I can't seem to take a picture that does this dress justice. The velveteen is absolutely beautiful. I hope to get more tartan pieces next year, as I really love them but I only have this one for now! ✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Dessert Berry JSK

Another dress I got at the same time in AP Paris! It was on sale and I fell in love with it. This is probably one of my most flattering dresses, the way the torso is constructed works really well for me. Sometimes I just keep wearing it a lot.
✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩ Triple Tart Skirt I had loved this print for such a long time when it suddenly popped up, pretty much new, with the headbow for 35€! I'm still so happy with it, it's comfy and can hold a lot of poof. I just adore it, it's so cute and I want the lavender one as well. ✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩
Jewel Ribbon Skirt


Aaaah it's so pretty! My first lav x black piece, one of my favourite combos for other fashions. It was a gift and I'm super grateful as I've complained about having lav items I can never use with lolita cause it doesn't appear in my wardrobe.

✩METAMORPHOSE TEMPS DE FILLE✩ Flare Skirt with Chain(Missing Chain) I bought this for near nothing and I'm still surprised at how cute it is. It's actually denim! It's my only item made with that material and now I want more. ✩MILK✩ Unknown Velveteen Skirt

Another bargain! It's very simple but feels luxurious due to the velveteen. It's so pretty and easy to wear, I love it. Unfortunately it is super tiny!



♡Odd ones out! ✩ANGELIC PRETTY✩ Gingham Shoulder Ribbon Scallop OP This is my oldest dress I own! So cute, it's still in such great condition. Red is actually my favourite colour so the fact that this one is my only red dress feels weird. Gingham is so cute, this is a great summer dress! ✩BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT✩
Flowers and Tulips Celebration JSK


This one didn't want to photographed, it was really hard to get the colour right. This is another present and my only pink dress. Also my second oldest dress! The material feels so soft and nice and the embroidery melts my hear. I moved to The Netherlands when I was 15 and having a Tulips dress makes me super happy. I might get the black x dusty pink one as well! ACCESOIRIES OUTERWEAR Top Left to Right: AP, AP, Axes Femme, AP Bottom: Bodylineeee The Netherlands is cold so I try to have enough cardigans! I don't wear jackets with lolita all that much (since all the layers are usually enough) but I'd really like to get a black one. ✩BLOUSES✩ Top Left to Right: BTSSB, AP, Infanta Bottom Left to Right: Off Brand, Diamond Honey, Off Brand Soooo unfortunately they're not all here, so if you're wondering "where are all the black blouses?" I have to go pick them up! They're all bodyline ones, so you may be able to picture them anyways haha. HEADWEAR
Most of it is AP tbh, there's some Sweet Dreamer in there and BTSSB LEGWEAR


From left to right: Lavender short socks: AP / Striped socks: Unknown / Blue and Lav OTKs: Yumelixir / Dream Sky tights: AP / Church tights and Black Ribbon and Strawberry tights: Red Maria / Black x Pink polka dot OTKs: AP / Dessert Berry OTKs: AP / Semi transparent OTKs: Unknown / Sugar Cross socks: AP / Strawberry Doll socks: AP / Sweet Cream House OTKs: AP / Brown OTKs: AP / Sweet Cream House tights: AP / Musee Du Chocolat tights: AP / Bear Choco tights: Infanta
✩SHOES✩




The four on the side are AP, two in the middle are Secret Shop.

JEWELRY
Only now I notice how little jewelry I've ended up with! Definitely something to fix. There's some AP, some arteryegl and some zombieunicorn. I couldn't find some of my stuff soz.


7 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I really like when people write a bit about each item. Very jealous of your beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Woops, sorry, I hit publish before I was done. Thank you so much! I do as well but I was thinking maybe people wouldn't like it so I'm glad you did!

      Delete
  2. Your collection looks so nice, both in terms of pure photo quality and in how cohesive it is altogether.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much! Completely off topic, but I adore your blog!

      Delete
  3. I really liked your editing for the accs!
    And lovely wardrobe, the chocolate pieces are amazing

    ReplyDelete