Friday 29 January 2021

2020/2021 Wardrobe post!

 Wardrobe 2020/2021


Hello! My wardrobe has changed SO much since last year. I've sold all my chocolate themed things and have a pretty much black wardrobe! Mostly sweet, some light goth and old school! I've also invested more in accessories and overall, I think my wardrobe is pretty well rounded. I hope you enjoy looking at my things!



Main Pieces


OPs


✩Angelic PrettyHoly Lantern

I basically had a dream where I had this dress, and I felt so powerful with the big bow that when I woke up I decided I actually needed it haha. I ended up finding it on a German secondhand site and luckily the person selling was happy to ship it to The Netherlands! I don't know why I slept on this release, it's actually very pretty.


✩Angelic Pretty✩
Horror Candy Shop

This dress is so cute I don't know where to begin! I fell for it when it came out but couldn't afford it at the time, so glad to have it now! I ventured into 2.taobao to find it and bellshrimp ss helped me get it. They're great!

✩Summer FairyDolly Cross Hospital

I rambled enough about this dress on last years post haha. I love it so much still!

✩Violet FaneThe Asylum

I couldn't help myself with this release! I love this cut so much! It has to be worn as an outer layer though, as you can peek through the slit haha. It is very oversized so it is perfect for that.

✩Angelic PrettyLittle Witch

I know this was a HUGE hype release and some people didn't even like it after the got it, but I think it's perfect! I snagged the last cutsew OP from AP Paris in a daze, I was recovering from shocking news at the time. But when it arrived I was so so happy, it's adorable and the fabric is very nice! The cutsew part feels flimsier than my older cutsew OP from AP hmmm. I wish I'd been able to snag the OTKs!

✩Angelic PrettySugar Cross

I've come to appreciate this dress even more, as it was my first dress venturing into the style that has taken over almost my entire wardrobe. Sweet prints in black. I just feel so much better in black!

✩Lady Sloth
Where is the Bat

I just LOVE this print aaaa. I'm a big fan of bats and cats and this is perfect! I'm more of a bat person, but sphinx cats are so so cute! The lace is so beautiful and I'm just so happy to own this, the collar with lace is beautiful!

✩Sybil Heisei
Obelysk

Handsdown the heaviest dress I own. It's literally hard to chuck it. But look at the curtain pull! I think it's such a cool dress and the quality is incredible!



✩???
Unknown

Ngl, this dress was super cheap. I got it together with a friend and it's now the official "don't care if it gets dirty" dress. For what I paid, it's not even that bad and the bunny theme is adorable!

✩Bodyline
Unknown

This dress is so cute! Didn't even know it existed until a comm member posted it for sale, I was smitten but someone else reacted before me. But lucky me, the sale fell through and I got it! I have to modify it, the bust part is just too narrow ;;

✩Summer Tales Boutique
Cutsew OP

Listen, is it technically lolita...? Well, kinda. It's my to go comfy dress and the material is nice and thick! The quality is incredible, I really need some Summer Tales things!

JSKs


✩Angelic Pretty
Original Print

The name will never be not funny. The print IS adorable though! Plus polka dots! A friend sold me this and at first I honestly though she was kidding about the name lmao. I have a weakness for prints that feature lolitas, and there is one there!

✩Angelic Pretty
Neon Star Diner

Going to be honest, I don't like the fabric used for this release. It's so stiff and it almost feels like cosplay material idk. But the print and cut are so cute I forgive it! Really want to get some rollerskates to match! I got this dress on sale and received it basically in January, but this counts right?

✩Angelic Pretty
Dolce Tartan Velveteen

Still a big fave! The details make this dress and I love coording it so much.

✩Angelic Pretty
Dessert Berry

People slept so hard on this release. It's gorgeous, cotton, has gold details in the print and berry cotton lace. Like, what's not to like? It's a delight to wear!

✩Angelic Pretty
Lovely Poodle Special Set

Okay listen, this is a 2021 dress, I did get it in January. BUT this is my post so it goes here. 
WHAT A CUTE DRESS AAA. I loved the print for Lovely Poodle but the colours were... meh. But look at this! It's gorgeous and I love it! The cut is so cute.

✩BTSSB
Flowers and Tulips Celebration Set

Sooo I got the pink one as a present a long time ago, but after talking it over with the person who gave it to me, I sold the pink and got this one! It came with the matching jacket/bolero! The material is just so nice.

✩Cat Romance
Junji Ito JSK

I can't believe there's a Ito dress! The print is beautiful, the black parts are actually embossed! It's a shame it's hard to put on for me, there's no zipper so I have to try to get it over my hips or bust. I'll have it altered!

✩BTSSB
Karami

Bought from a friend, for quite cheap. I looove this dress, especially nice in the summer. It's super roomy.

Skirts

✩Angelic Pretty
Osanpo Candy-chan

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS RELEASE IS PERFECT. I really want to get the OP or JSK in red still, but my heart was beating FAST when I got this. It is beautiful!

✩Angelic Pretty
Jewel Ribbon

A lovely present! I hope to wear it more now that I own more black and lavender things!

✩Angelic Pretty
Triple Tart

One of my best deals! Pretty much NWOT with the headbow, it's such a cute print! I'd definitely like to own the lavender one too, the combo looks so interesting.

✩AatP
Tricky Nightmare Factory

Such a fun print! I love finding things on it, there's so much going one. It might not match my wardrobe much colour wise, but just look at it! The buttons are fish shaped.

✩Metamorphose
Gobelin

Bought from a comm member! It's a very pretty skirt, and quite long for an older release! It's very different from the rest of my things, but having a gobelin print is a must.

✩Cat Romance
Junji Ito Skirt

Uhhh why yes I did need it twice. Great casual skirt, it looks cute without a petti! Again, the black fabric is embossed!

✩BTSSB
Rose Lace Princess

Gorgeous skirt! I love the lacing at the front. It's also my only piece with a bustle, I love it!

✩Metamorphose
Flare Skirt with chain(but missing the chain)

Cost me next to nothing and I've gotten so much use out of it. It's kind of a jeans material!



Everything else

Coats and Jackets

BTTSB Polka Dot Margherite Coat || Angelic Pretty Lovely Check Ribbon Cut OP
BTSSB Heart Leopard Pink Coat || Black Peace Now Jacket
The Leopard coat was a gift from my mum! She's so sweet, and I hope 2021 will be the year I can actually wear it.

Blouses

BTTSB Heart Heart Blouse || Angelic Pretty Dot Tulle Blouse
Metamorphose Raschel Lace Blouse || Bodyline Blouse



BTSSB Pintucked Blouse || Metamorphose Dot Tulle Blouse
Bodyline Blouse || Unknown

Outers

Angelic Pretty || Bodyline
Angelic Pretty || Angelic Pretty
I am SO happy with the bat cape! So cute!

Headdresses

It looks nice, but it's hard to list where everything's from this way soz. Both rectangle headdresses are BTSSB, the berets are AP, Red Maria and unknown. Anything else please ask!

Socks and Tights

Yes, the Dream Sky tights match nothing, but I like to wear them casually! I'd like the dress to match though, it's cute. It's a shame the black mesh socks won't photograph well, they have heart shapes and were a gift from my secret santa! So are the polka dot cherry tights, I love them!


Jewelry

My jewelry collection grew a bit this year! Also featuring my few wristcuffs, the pink ones were a gift from a fellow comm member, so sweet.

Bags



This is all I truly need tbh, maybe a pink bag would add something! The Meta bag is huuuge and I'm so glad to have it! Morning Glory bags are super high quality! And I have a moon AP bag gifted to me that I have to get to fully repairing soz.

Shoes

Not many, but tbf I'm not much of a shoe person. I would like the AP platforms in pink too though!

Aprons

I only have two but they're lovely! I definitely want more aprons.


Pwaaah that was so much work! I don't know if I'll do EVERYTHING next year too, but it was pretty fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment